Wednesday 27 June 2012

Plant Dudes update!

I've changed the pumpkin guy!

Suffice to say he's a lot more firey now, which is nice.


There are still things I would want to change about this, mainly I need a better means of scanning in the drawings. My solution is simple however, just use higher resolution images and scans. The composition can be better too, but mostly this was to get the designs looking right. The only design  that I entirely like however is the mushroom guy. The greens have funny hips that I don't know what to do with and I'm not sure about the color scheme used on the blues. Another thing they lack is a single unifying feature that would make them look less like seperate entities.

I'll dwell on it for a while.

In Zog we trust.

PS I posted some new images on my deviant art account.

Check it out Y'all! (the funk soul brother).


No comments: